Van Tuyl's has been manufacturing Furnaces and Kilns for over 50 years in South Africa. Established in 1963 by Jan Van Tuyl from Holland, the company started off supplying the pottery and ceramic market. Over the years the company has become one of the leading manufacturers of Furnaces, Kilns and Heating Solution on the continent.
• Front-Loading Kilns / Top-loading Kilns / Glass Kilns
• Jewellery Kilns / Laboratory & Furnaces, Dental & Burnout Furnaces
• Heat Treatment Furnaces /. Drying Ovens
• Melting Pots ( smelting furnaces )
• Custom Designed and Built Furnaces
• Potter's Wheels / Clay Mixers. / Slab Rollers and Other Equipment
• Kiln Shelves / Props / Crucibles / Thermocouples / Kiln Spares etc.
Our production facility is situated in Johannesburg, South Africa. Van Tuyl is one of the leading manufacturers in Africa, as well as exporting internationally. Van Tuyl's equipment is engineered to be of the highest quality and we provide heat solutions that cover a comprehensive range of applications and industries.
We have a diversified customer base, including some of the top artists in Africa working in ceramics, glass with a strong support from Universites, Educational Institutions and Schools.
Van Tuyl designs custom heat control solutions to the Engineering, Industrial and Mining sectors and we work with prospective clients to provide solutions to suit their specific requirements.
Van Tuyl is proud to be the only local manufacturer of a Programmable Kiln Controller the VT-36, this provides functionality in an easy to use format to manage your kiln and is one of the best in the market.