- Constructed from high quality, imported insolation materials.
- A fully encased frame with an integrated venting system and powder coat finish.
- A bung is fitted for improved moisture release from the heating chamber.
- The door is fitted with an inspection hole.
- The 15 Amp element is made from Kanthal wire (or equivalent), and are designed to fit snuggly into precision cut grooves to reduce possible damage.
- All kilns are fitted with a standard K-Type thermocouple. Other types of thermocouples are available on request.
- Can be operated from a normal 15 Amp or 20 Amp (220-240V) plug supply.
- The maximum recommended operating temperature is 1150°C.
- Door design – Fit your unit with either a standard side door or lift-up door.
- Controller – Choose between a Programmable controller and a Single Set-point controller.
- Size – Choose between a standard body (228mm deep) and the extended body (342mm deep).
- Optional Stand – These units are designed as table top units. A stand is available if required.
- Muffle – A muffle can be fitted to the kiln as an addition upon request.
While we have a wide selection of Standard Kilns and Furnaces, we can also design and build custom units to your specific requirements.
Contact Us for orders or more information